YEARS IN THE GARMENT INDUSTRY
CUTTING EDGE IN THE FIELD
PIECES / MONTH (CAPACITY)
PIECES / MONTH (CAPACITY)
The business concept was established from the start by it's current owner, Ms. MARIA PARCALABESCU.
Two feminine powers, both entrepreneurship and technical, unite their forces initiating a process of technological renovation of the MAREMOD factory, Onesti- Bacău, yearning to tell you the story of decades of tradition and dedication for the clothing industry.
We aspire to become one of the most important partners of international brands in the Eastern European clothing and knitwear industry. Our factory has all the instruments necessary to fully satisfy our clients' needs. We manufacture any product at our client's request, following all the established quality parameters, and with the help of an impeccable execution our final product meets our client's expectations.
WE HAVE OUR OWN DESIGNER TEAM
WE ADAPT TO OUR CLIENTS DESIGN
WE KNOW THREAD PROVIDERS
WE PRODUCE LONG AND SHORT LINES
WE PROVIDE SHIPPING SERVICES
Nowadays, big brands transfer their production from Asian countries( where they prioritize costs over quality) to the Eastern Europe, looking to harness the flexibility and adaptability to last minute changes, obtaining a higher quality product and benefiting from reduced shipping times, 3 times smaller than in any Asian country.
The long tradition of the Romanian textile industry, combined with the experience, geographical position and production capacity in Eastern Europe, leads us to think there is a big market demand, which we can fill with an unmatchable production offer.
- Knitwear design
- Samples of fabric patterns
- Designs manufactured and cut out
- Designs cut & sewed
- Computerized CAD Design
- Trends boards
- Design boards
- 12-14-16-18 finesse
- Kitting - manual & computerized
- Embroidery creation
- Cutting & sewing knitwear
- Computerized knitting with semiconturated panels
- Special machinery: Kett, OV, uberdeck, buttonholes, buttons
- Control touch screen
- Automated spreading and cloth cutting machines
- Manufacturing both men and women trousers
- Automatically performed pliers and folds
- Contour overcasting
- Automatic execution of small markers (clogs, waistband extensions)
- Automatic sewing of refillable pockets, with or without flap, with or without zipper
- Automatic shielding of the zipper
- Automatic placement of buttonholes and buttons
- Special sewing machines with single and double transport
- Press line for pants’ finishing
- Automatic ironing for sport pants
- Suspended inter-operational transport system